Here at Little House in the Cove I consider it a blessing to share with you thing things that God lays on my heart. I love sharing our homeschooling discoveries, my motherhood seasonal changes, our marital journey and so much more. As you can imagine maintaining a website costs money, therefore there are some ways that I am able to continue to keep this site moving smoothly.
I get paid in a variety of ways:
- I occasionally receive free books and products in exchange for a review. I will always disclose this.
- I often refer to and recommend products I’ve tried and found useful and will link to those products with affiliate links that generate an income for my family.
- I often use affiliate links – or refer to products by sending followers to my blog – on my social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, to products that I recommend and those links, help generate an income for my family.
- I make products and sell them as a way to generate income for my family.
- I occasionally send out emails to my subscribers recommending products or services, either created by others or me, that help to generate an income for my family.
I do this through advertising space, affiliate links and occasional reviews and giveaways.
I also offer a Google search field in my sidebar that enables you – my reader – to shop through me. This is at no extra cost to you, but it does help grant my family a second income and enables me to continue being a stay-at-home mom.
I make every effort possible to ensure that all advertising is in agreement with my personal values and that all items I recommend are quality items that I stand behind. However, sometimes an ad slips through the cracks. I hope you’ll grant me grace in those instances.
I also offer free printables to my readers and subscribers. I ask that you be respectful and use them for your personal use only. If you share about our materials, I ask that you link back to Little House in the Cove and give proper credit.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Bridget Childress.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org