This post may contain Affiliate links. Click here to view our full disclosure.
Over the past couple years of blogging faithfully I have met some pretty amazing people. The blogging community is one that is extremely closed knit and even more so when you find those who are like minded. I have been blessed in this area because God brought two extremely special people in my life one being Misty from Beautiful Ashes and another one being Mandy from Women of Worship. I talk to them regularly throughout the day. Their joys have become my joys and their sorrows again have become mine.
Recently Mandy and her family decided to go down the road of adoption. She is in herself a woman with an amazing story. She married a man who was a widow and has stepped into the role of motherhood with sheer joy unlike anyone I have ever seen. Mandy has always been open about this part of her life. What she hasn’t shared till more recently is the fact that she is unable to have children of her own. So she and her husband have decided to open up their hearts and their homes to adoption.
You see those of us who have children of our own have experienced the joys of those first laughs. We have had our heart skip a beat when we heard mama uttered for the first time. We have also felt our hearts drop when our babies are learning to walk and the fall. These are the simple things that we have taken for granted. These are the things that all mommas should be able to experience. Mandy however has not. This is what saddens me because I see the love Mandy has in her eyes when she talks about her 3 children (who she refuses to call her step children) and yet I also sense the sadness every time she talks about being unable to have a child of her own.
At the moment Mandy and her husband have gone through the special classes, are having the in home study and they are almost ready for the next step. However this next step takes money and lots of it. Misty and I want this so badly for our dear friend. Yet, we thought the miles where hindering us from helping. Until we had an ingenuous idea. What about if we reached out to the same blogging community that we so love and see if they would like to go in together to host not only a bundle but a giveaway to help raise awareness to my sweet friend’s need.
Here is a word from Mandy:
Want to Help? Well here is your chance:
Adoptions are expensive. They require funding for special classes, labor/ delivery fees and who knows what else. So a few bloggers and I have put together this bundle. We will not make any money from this sell. All profits go to the cause!!! If you do not want the bundle but still would like to donate to Mandy then you can donate directly to the family’s go fund me account. Maybe you do not have the funds you can still help to. Share this post or the posts that others will be pouring in about the Kelly’s Bundle Of Joy Adoption Sale/ Giveaway. As one mom to another we need to stand united and this is a time to do just that.
You’ve seen a lot of eBook bundles this year, we know because we’ve seen them too. But we hope that you’ll give us a few moments of your time today though, because we’re bringing you a bundle that doesn’t profit affiliates or authors.
The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway was designed and compiled by Bridget from Becoming a Godly Wife and Misty from Beautiful Ashes. They created it to raise money for their dear friend Mandy from Women of Worship. Mandy and her family have been on the road to becoming adoptive parents and they’ve reached the point in their journey where a large amount of money is due.
Bridget and Misty reached out through their blogging circles and received several donations for a bundle sale AND an amazing giveaway to help promote The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway. It is their prayer that God would use this bundle sale to raise funds for the Kelly’s upcoming adoption and that God blesses them with their little bundle of joy soon.
100% of the funds raised through this sale will be donated to Mandy and her family to help bring their little one home.
Below you’ll find all of the details for the bundle sale and the giveaway. We would greatly appreciate it if you would share this post across social media. Together we can be a blessing to Mandy and her family. Together we can bring the Kelly’s bundle of joy home!
The Bundle Includes:
- 31 Days to Start an Online Business ebook by Sunu from Clothed In Scarlet
- Lean on the Lord: 30 day Fitness Devotional ebook by April from 100lb Countdown
- 14 Days of Agape ebook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- The Missional Handbook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Live Worship by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Memory Verse Templates Ultimate Family Pack by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer Workbook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- New Year’s Evaluation Pack by Rosilind from Missional Call
- The Ultimate Missionary Gift Guide by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Discovering True Identity ebook by F. Dean Hackett from F Dean Hackett Foundational
- A Proverbs 31 Woman by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Submissive Wife Myths Confronted by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- What’s For Dinner printable by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Home Management Binder printable by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Dear Wife ebook by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Unfulfilled ebook by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Tidbits from Help Meets’ Hearts ebook by contributors from Marriage, Motherhood and Missions
- Family Mission Planner printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Back to School K-2 Pack printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Teacher’s Planner printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Candy + Math = Fun printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Homeschool Planning Pack printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- More than Words ebook by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- More than Words – For Moms ebook by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- More than Words – Teen Edition by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- Easy Weekend Meals by Renee from Renee’s Kitchen
This contents of this bundle are valued at over $100 and you can have them all via The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway for just $10!
>>>>Get Your Bundle Here<<<<
Simply add The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale to your cart.
If you prefer to simply make a donation to the Kelly’s adoption, you may do so via their go fund me page below.
The Adoption Sale Promotional Giveaway Details:
To help promote The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway and to thank you for considering donating to the Kelly’s adoption, Bridget and Misty worked to put together a giveaway package for one of you!
They’re tremendously thankful to all of their giveaway sponsors, without them this sale would have been impossible. Please take a moment and stop by one or all of their sites and thank them for their support.
- Freebie Marketing in a Box donated by Sunu from Clothed In Scarlet
- Women Living Well (book) donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Graphic Design Package (Blog Header & Button, FB, Twitter and G+ Graphics) donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- XS Rainbow Cluster Flexi Clip ($20 value) donated by Linda from Apron Strings and Other Things
- Complete Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- $20 MasterCard Gift Card donated by Brandy from Origami Owl Independent Designer
- 15 ml bottle of Young Living Peppermint essential oil donated by Whitney from Beauty In The Mess
- Personalized photo editing (will edit 5 of your kids/family photos of winners choice) and include personalized subway art to print and frame for your photos donated by Marissa from Reading List
- Set of 3 Bible Activities Printables donated by Katie from Paradise Praises.
- Putting on the Fruit of the Spirit eBook donated by Katie from Paradise Praises.
This giveaway package is valued at over $300! Be sure you take a moment and enter to win via the Rafflecopter form below.
Sunu from Clothed in Scarlet designed a wonderful booklet of motherhood quotes specifically for this bundle!
>>>Download The Little Book of Adoption Quotes Here<<<
Rebecca from Mom’s Mustard Seeds has graciously donated a freebie for all of you too! It’s Misty’s favorite Bible study to use when entering a new school year, so it’s the perfect time to get started with it!
>>>Download The Homeschool Mother’s Prayer Journal by Rebecca Brandt Here<<<
Jolene from Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy graciously donated another freebie for all of you!