This post may contain Affiliate links. Click here to view our full disclosure.
“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.” ~Matthew 5:13-16
More specifically, , how are we as blogging mommies, wives, and women, being salt and light towards others online?
Here is your chance to generously sprinkle some salt and shine a light: a link up where you share a post that you enjoyed recently from someone else’s blog or website.
Be the Salt & the Light to the world this week and share:
- Faith in Jesus – What inspired your faith walk with Jesus
- Marriage – What touched your heart for your spouse
- Singleness – What has inspired you to reach out to God
- Mothering – What encouraged you to be the best mom you can be this week
- Health – A new recipe that you hope to bless your family with, or health tip that will benefit your family
- Service – A story of service that touched you
- Finances – A tip that will serve your family well
- Homemaking – Inspiration to make your home a haven for your husband, kids, and guests
- Time – Share a story that opened your eyes to the use of time in our life
- Beauty – A reminder of what beauty really is in a world that tries so hard to
Once you’ve found a great article, link it up below and then leave a comment or send an email to the article’s author and let him or her know you’ve shared. Who knows how such a small act of kindness will impact them.
And of course, if you have written an encouraging post you would like to add to the link up, go ahead link up a second, personal post.
More specifically, how are we as blogging mommies, wives, women, being salt & light towards others online?
Once again it is time for me to choose one post to be featured. As I seat here trying to come up with jut one that has touched me from last weeks shared link I find that it is extremely hard. Thank you all for taking this chance to share such wonderful posts that are just wonderful reminders and provide encouragement for all of us.
Rosilind reminds us in this post how critical our actions are in our marriage and home. You never know how easy it is to destroy your house until it is to late. However with these great reminders it can be avoided!! Be sure to hop over to A Little R&R and enjoy this post.