This post may contain Affiliate links. Click here to view our full disclosure.
“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.” ~Matthew 5:13-16
More specifically, , how are we as blogging mommies, wives, and women, being salt and light towards others online?
Here is your chance to generously sprinkle some salt and shine a light: a link up where you share a post that you enjoyed recently from someone else’s blog or website.
Be the Salt & the Light to the world this week and share:
- Faith in Jesus – What inspired your faith walk with Jesus
- Marriage – What touched your heart for your spouse
- Singleness – What has inspired you to reach out to God
- Mothering – What encouraged you to be the best mom you can be this week
- Health – A new recipe that you hope to bless your family with, or health tip that will benefit your family
- Service – A story of service that touched you
- Finances – A tip that will serve your family well
- Homemaking – Inspiration to make your home a haven for your husband, kids, and guests
- Time – Share a story that opened your eyes to the use of time in our life
- Beauty – A reminder of what beauty really is in a world that tries so hard to
Once you’ve found a great article, link it up below and then leave a comment or send an email to the article’s author and let him or her know you’ve shared. Who knows how such a small act of kindness will impact them.
And of course, if you have written an encouraging post you would like to add to the link up, go ahead link up a second, personal post.
More specifically, how are we as blogging mommies, wives, women, being salt & light towards others online?
Once again it is time for me to choose one post to be featured. As I seat here trying to come up with jut one that has touched me from last weeks shared link I find that it is extremely hard. Thank you all for taking this chance to share such wonderful posts that are just wonderful reminders and provide encouragement for all of us.
My Choice this week was “The Quiet Radicals“. Often times as moms we forget that we are doing an important missionary calling. It somehow get’s lost in the mist of laundry, dishes and doctors appointments. Be sure to check out this post and be blessed 🙂
If you have been featured here be sure to go to the button section on the blog and pick up your featured button.
Here is your chance to generously sprinkle some salt and shine a light: a link up where you share a post that you enjoyed recently from someone else’s blog or website. Can’t wait to see what you all have written and found 🙂 Be sure to grab a button so you remember to come back next week.
Until Next Time Just Keep Soaring 4 Him,I would like to invite you to my Facebook group Christian Homemakers in Training where we dive into homemaking, motherhood, marriage and group devotions. After all, we all need a safe place to grow together, right?