This post may contain Affiliate links. Click here to view our full disclosure.
The story of Ruth and Naomi holds lessons that all ages can benefit from. Help your littles begin to unlock the secrets of this timeless account of two women by adding this free packet to your Bible story time.
Inside you will find:
- Creating a pretend map of the path Ruth and Naomi took to get from Moab to Bethlehem.
- Fill in the missing words – Complete the sentences while reading the story of Queen Esther.
- What do you think? / How would you feel? Think about the questions and answer to the best of your ability.
- Character Traits – List the character traits of Ruth and Boaz that would be good to learn to follow.
- Ruth Memory Cards ~ These come in both KJV and ESV and are great to memorizing some of the verses of Ruth.
- Cut and Paste a basic timeline of the events in Ruth’s life ~ Cut and paste the events in the correct order
- The genealogy of David – Fill in the missing names.
- Bible Copywork Pages ~ These pages all relate to the Ruth and are great for copywork and memorization. These pages come in both KJV and ESV.
Head over to Proverbial Homemaker now to grab your free copy using the code JanuaryFree until 1/31/19!
I would like to invite you to my Facebook group Christian Homemakers in Training where we dive into homemaking, motherhood, marriage and group devotions. After all, we all need a safe place to grow together, right?