This post may contain Affiliate links. Click here to view our full disclosure.
One of my favorite things to do at night when I lay in bed it to read. I am however very picky about what I read. I want to walk away feeling inspired, comforted and hopefully learning a new skill. Which made what I am about to share with you just oh such a sweet deal.
Each year some of the biggest names in blogging/ christian writing pool together and combine their books making The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. In this bundle there is 78 ebook, 2 ecourses, 2 audio files, and 2 printable packs. This is not counting the bonus materials that you receive just for ordering!! You get all of this for $30.00. It is actually valued at almost $900 so this is to say the least a steal. Still not sold on the idea then let me share with you some of the books you will receive.
Inside this bundle you will find everything a woman needs to run her home, run an in home business, safe guard her marriage and much, much more. This sell is not going to be going on long. Actually it is only going on for a few days so you have to act fast. Here is how the bundle breaks down.
***The Fine Print**** Bonus Offers
- Each bonus offer can be redeemed once only per eBook Bundle purchase.
- For each bonus offer, transaction numbers or proof of purchase may be required at the time of redemption.
- All bonus offers are free gifts from the bonus sponsors, are their sole responsibility to provide, and are subject to availability.
- All bonus offers are available for one month and expire at midnight on May 28th, 2014.
- It is your responsibility to download and back-up your purchase within the download time frame. The download links will remain available to you until August 1st, 2014. After this date we will no longer have access to the books and will not be able to provide any new links to download.
- Because we believe so strongly in both the quality and value of our bundles, we offer a full 15-day guarantee.
Disclaimer: The Ultimate Bundle team and authors have put together this amazing resource for informational purposes only. We encourage you to seek out the counsel of your trusted healthcare professional before making any decisions about your personal health.
I would like to invite you to my Facebook group Christian Homemakers in Training where we dive into homemaking, motherhood, marriage and group devotions. After all, we all need a safe place to grow together, right?